Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 17/08/2014
The minimum age for registering is 18 years for girl and 21 years for boy. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right and authority, to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or as long as you remain a Member of the Site. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to DaivajnaMatrimony.com at email@example.com. DaivajnaMatrimony.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site. In the event of DaivajnaMatrimony.com terminating your membership because of any infringement / breach of the terms herein, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription fees if any.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
The Site is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, including providing links to other websites. The Site reserves the right to cancel the registration of and obliterate any non-individual membership from DaivajnaMatrimony.com and take appropriate legal action against such registrants civil or criminal.
DaivajnaMatrimony.com shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the User shall be at the applicable rates laid down in the cancellation and refund policy.
You will not :-
1. Engage in any unsolicited advertising, solicitation, buying / selling of any products or services through the Site.
2. Transmit any chain letters or junk email
3. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person or in order to contact such person for any ulterior motive.
The Site reserves its right to monitor the conduct of Members and in its sole discretion stop / cancel and / or initiate action against such registration in case there is any violation of rules as enumerated herein.
Proprietary Rights in Content on DaivajnaMatrimony.com
Except for the information, which is posted by the Member, DaivajnaMatrimony.com owns and retains the proprietary rights in the Site and the Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, patents and other proprietary information of DaivajnaMatrimony.com and its licensors whether registered or not. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on the Site
You understand and agree that
2. The paid members of DaivajnaMatrimony.com will be able to view contact details of users, who have permitted their contact details to be visible to other members of DaivajnaMatrimony.com.
3. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, 'Post') on the DaivajnaMatrimony.com service or transmit to other DaivajnaMatrimony.com Members. The Site reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. In exercising this right, the Site may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the site. If you fail to produce such evidence, the Site may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
4. By posting Content to any public area of DaivajnaMatrimony.com, you automatically grant and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the site and its Members, an irreversible, continuous, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, such information and content and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
5. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. DaivajnaMatrimony.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
It includes Content that:
* is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
* involves the transmission of 'junk mail', 'chain letters,' or unsolicited mass mailing or 'spamming';
* promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
* promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
* contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
* displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
* provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
* provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
* solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
* engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
6. You must use DaivajnaMatrimony.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
7. You may not include any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's and email addresses in profile fields which are not intended for this information.
8. You may not post invalid images or some other persons photo in your profile.
You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service, which infringes your copyright, you may provide DaivajnaMatrimony.com with the following information at DaivajnaMatrimony.com.
1. an electronic or physical signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringing;
3. a description / location of the infringing material on Times
4. your address, telephone number and email address;
5. a brief written submission that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
At DaivajnaMatrimony.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit DaivajnaMatrimony.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on DaivajnaMatrimony.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google's DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests ('interest based targeting'). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses 'non personally identifiable information'. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
As DaivajnaMatrimony.com is acting only as a facilitator and providing you a platform in the Site, you are solely responsible for your direct as well as indirect interactions with other DaivajnaMatrimony.com Members. The Site reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
DaivajnaMatrimony.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with its Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized neither in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the DaivajnaMatrimony.com Service whether online or offline. The Site assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of, User and/or Member communications. The Site is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the DaivajnaMatrimony.com Site and/or in connection with the DaivajnaMatrimony.com Service. Under no circumstances will DaivajnaMatrimony.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the DaivajnaMatrimony.com Site or transmitted to DaivajnaMatrimony.com Members. DaivajnaMatrimony.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to the use of the Site. The Site and the Service are provided 'AS-IS' and DaivajnaMatrimony.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Site cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the DaivajnaMatrimony.com Service.
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will DaivajnaMatrimony.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the DaivajnaMatrimony.com Service, even if DaivajnaMatrimony.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, DaivajnaMatrimony.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to DaivajnaMatrimony.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
All Disputes and Differences whatsoever arising out or in relation to this subscription order/contract or order of Service shall be referred for resolution to a sole arbitrator, so appointed by DaivajnaMatrimony at its sole discretion. The said Arbitration shall be conducted in terms of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 together with all statutory amendments made thereto. The Award made in pursuance thereof shall be final and binding on all the parties. The seat and venue of Arbitration shall be Bangalore and shall be governed by the Applicable laws of India. This Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of Bangalore.
By becoming a Member of the DaivajnaMatrimony.com service, you agree to receive certain specific emails, sms, calls for feedback and promotional offers from DaivajnaMatrimony.com. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the DaivajnaMatrimony.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and DaivajnaMatrimony.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
DaivajnaMatrimony may revise this Terms of service without prior notice. Such changes will be posted at http://www.daivajnamatrimony.com/cms.php?content=terms. You are responsible for reviewing the online Terms of service to stay updated of any changes.